Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Celebrate July with us...with FREE SHIPPING!

Birthday month is upon us...and to celebrate I have been busy
on my holidays making some cute new photo embellishments
for your cards or scrapbooking papers and also with free Shipping...
you just can't go wrong!
Mirror mirror
Matryousha Dolls
Slurpee drinks
Dunk me tea for two
To Celebrate Halloween coming soon I have made these two packets.
This cute Ahh hoy Maties pack will make that invitation so adorable.
and who doesn't love cute little bats...I know I do!
Keep coming back as I'm kinda on a roll
right now and these embellishments will be flying
out the shop this month with free shipping!
Also down the page we still have our stamp giveaway
on right now...so leave a message!
Love and Skullies
AD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies