Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day to Everyone...

I hope everyone had a special day filled with LOVE on the 14th...This day 11 years ago I proposed to my husband after a car run...
so the 14th is a very important day that I love. On the weekend I wanted to make a small gifts to all my work colleagues. What better gift than hand made chocolate hearts. 70 hearts later...and I think they turned out pretty cute!
                                        Here they are in their pigeon holes....
Did anyone else get a little pressie from fellow friends this year?
I love how people put other people first
Especially their friends as well as love ones.
Love and Skullies
AD


2 comments:

  1. So fun! And how awesome that you were the one to propose! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable. Love chocolates !!!! Yum !

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies