Friday, January 14, 2011

SHOW AND TELL!

Saturday, January 15, 2011



Show and Tell!
Hey Everybody! I have been a busy girl and have been trying to get some scrapbooking layouts done. So before I head out to Harvey Norman once again today... 
I wanted to show you a few things that I have been making....I have been attacking Jessica's room with her cute painted tree that so needs a little TLC! (like leaves and frames)
Before photo:
This is one project that I have been making..a frame that is 3D and layered with chipboard and my cute little Matryousha Dolls paper embellishments.
 Here is a Christmas card that I have made using my Christmas Pug Paper Embellishments.
Very simple, quick and didn't take that long at all.
Now for the big announcement! Have you tried submitting your layouts for the design team call!? 
We know how much you love Angie Delarie Designs (and so do we!) and this will be a great opportunity to give you a chance in showing your talents...and joining our team!
Love and Skullies
AD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies