Saturday, November 10, 2012

Every Digital Stamp today Sold Funds will go to TELETHON

Telethon here in Perth is a great cause.
It runs every year and raises so much money for sick kids here in PERTH
Western Australia
 
I have watched telethon since I was little
So today I donated some money for the cause
But also all digital stamps sold this weekend
20% will go to telethon on Monday
 
So please.... get buying even if its one digital stamp
Every bit counts guys
I put this one up as there is a donor that is donating called "Telethon Teddy"
Also please TWEET around the world guys
TWEET using:  #telethon7 and a donor will give $1 every week
This includes not only Australian's but everywhere around the world!
Total right now raised $ 6, 400, 000
woohhooo
Last year we raised 13 million
So we need that support guys
 
Love and Skullies
Angie Delarie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies