Sunday, August 5, 2012

August Digital Stamp Release: Week Two

This little stamp came about from a smashers request.
She wanted a sailor as this is her husband's occupation
and there was nothing out there at the moment.

I do try and work customers idea's into my work
As this is my inspiration for new digi's

Otherwise my brain goes twenty miles a hour (it always does!lol)
and I whip up things that just fly into my head.

I'm not joking the other day I was thinking about a topic while in the
shopping centre and BAM! gone...
I told my girl "God I have a fish brain, don't I"
Next idea....jotted down!
See, nut case
Never stops
Overactive brain

So after that rambling
Here is the new digi this week
"Ocean bounds us together"
I just love this couple
Bounded by the sea
Check out the Design Team's take on this digital stamp

Amazing projects...that rock or sink your boat

Love and Skullies
Angie Delarie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies