Thursday, July 26, 2012

Friday New Digital Stamp Release: Strawberry Whipette's

Sprinkles please....
Introducing the amazing "Strawberry Whipette's"
There is a funny story behind these cute characters
Each one represents a friend that has become precious to me

These three characters are rocking the craft world with sprinkles right now
Kellie Winnell, Kimm Landmesser and Angie Delarie (me)

Kimm's husband calls us the Strawberry Whipette's
so today's digital stamp release is us! hehehe

This is me with my birthday cake on Wednesday

and here is a sneek peek at Karyn Shultz page
she sent me the other day
SOoo love the face..lol!

Don't know how many times I have done a scrap-booking/ smash or card
with-out using one of our products that we sell in our shops

Kellie's Shop: Freckles and Pigtails
Kimm's Shop: The Beary Scrap
Angie's Shop: Angie Delarie Products

If you haven't bought from us three
You are missing out!
Get SHOPPING

Love and Skullies
Angie Delarie

1 comment:

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies