Saturday, June 30, 2012

JULY MADNESS HAS STARTED!

Welcome everyone to Angie Delarie's Madness July Birthday Celebrations!

1st July 2012

Introducing to you the first of many to come, NEW digital stamps to hit the shop this month!
Hint on the facebook account was:
2 days of things that are woody? hehehe that would get you thinking!
I wasn't joking here it is WOODY...
Am I a real boy?
Here is a SMASH card I made last night
 Have a look at him: I put double sided foam between each layer
making him appear 3D!

Next was a card/ invitation that I made using so many cute materials
including my other set of photo embellishments
I hope you girls like the first of many digital stamps to come!
Love and Skullies
Angie Delarie

Check out the Gallery for more design team layouts
coming soon!


7 comments:

  1. awesome! love these new images!! I also love those cute little crocheted flowers. did you make them yourself??
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karyn I bought the flowers at my local scrapbooking shop!
    They are made by Prima! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous new digis. Both are great for little boys cards. I love your 3-D pinnochio. Can't wait to see what else you have lined up this month.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woody - brilliant I would never have guessed this right! Cute images and they are perfect for boy pages and cards (so hard to get good boy stuff)! Love how you made Pinocchio 3D too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi im a new follower,
    And i like the digi stamps you make.Im a dutch girl and i love stamping and Smashing so im here on the right place? i think,hihi.And i see i mist allsow youre give away's;o(
    so i became a follower and hope i don't mis it anymore.

    Hugs Anja from the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies