Saturday, October 8, 2011

What I would love to order from Etsy today!

Okay....I so love Twinkie Chan shop!
Everytime that I get on there after an update...she has so many
things that I wouldnt kill for! I'm thinking some ordering is
needed this month on her amazing and adorable products
that she makes. Check out these goodies that she makes:
Here is my hit LIST!
 SO need these for my morning tea!
 These are just to die for...
I think these tissue boxes are sooo sweet!

 I always love her scarf's...they have such personality!
 And something very cute ready for halloween
Arn't they the cutest ever!!!
need need need

Will be updated soon on who got through on the design team!
Love and Skullies
AD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies