Friday, September 2, 2011

Guess who I dressed up as today?

I love how you can get dressed up as whoever you want to be
at school and don't get teased for it! I have been in a year 3
class for my prac (Learning to be a teacher through Uni)
this week and it was book week. So we all got to dress up
as our favourite characters.yahh
Mine "Cat in the hat!" What do you reackon...
I think I did pretty good on the make-up~took 1 hour!


Also check out the Scrapbooking updated for September and the Guest Designer?
Love and Skullies
AD

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angie! Thx for visiting my blog and your sweet comment - thought I'd come over and have a nose!

    This is such a great idea - you look fab! I think I would dress up as an elf as my fave book is Lord of the Rings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great idea dressing up as an elf! I did see a few lord of the ring characters...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies