Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mixed Media Painting Fun...

As usual the weekend flew past, way too fast, but I did get quite a few things done.
Here is my cute little list..that I achieved.
I'm very happy with the finish mixed media scrapbooking/ stamping project that I did over the long weekend.
Here it is ...I think it turned out just right, but I do need some new supplies
 as I'm so loving this style right now. 
I need more inks and paints.....to play around with.
If anyone one has some great mix media artists to show please send a link!
I love looking at inspiration!
Also please come back on the 10th June (this Friday) to see the reveal of our
 first ever video advertised 3D class and book in to it..
Love and Skullies
AD

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Tanya
    I'm getting little photo's printed right now to add to it! ...
    I love this form of art, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an AMAZING piece of art work! wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies