Saturday, June 4, 2011

FREE SHIPPING...right now!

Welcome the month of June...
Before on the blog I said that there will be, a few suprises this month.....Drum roll ...this is the first!

We are celebrating with FREE SHIPPING at the SHOP right now!
I have been cleaning my scraproom and would love to empty some goods to make room for newbies.
I have two of these boards filled with products, that need a new home on your scrapbooking page.
So grab some now while there is NO SHIPPING COSTS!!!
CODE: MUSICTOMYEARS
Number "two" is being announced on the 10th of June...and I will be taking enrollments for this suprise!
So keep coming back for the month of June..
ITS PACKED WITH SUPRISES!!
Love and Skullies
AD 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for free shipping Angie!! Love ur husbands tattoo BTW... Way awesome!! and I cant wait until June 10th.. Its also 1 day after my birthday .. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome Stacey!
    I have newbies getting made and need to make room! ...I'll remember that the 9th is ur birthday then...xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies