Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Art is flowing through my veins again!

With a inspirational day at the Beverley Train Station Art Centre, we had artist Neil Elliott show us how to produce an amazing mix media painting on canvas. It was such a relaxing day making art with my Mum by my side...this was her first painting that she has done in a while! very proud of her.
 My Mum working hard
 Neil looking over our paintings and criticising haha...and good things said.
It kind of reminded me of a Emily Falconbridge class I did at SFTH here in Perth.
 It was such a delight to come back to Beverley and see the improvements that they have made to the old train station.
Our paintings drying...on the grass.
This time in between drying, allowed myself to wander my old streets and take photo's.
Mum and I had a wonderful and yummy lunch at the Country Kitchen.
 Introducing my Mum's masterpiece
 and a quick snap of my painting..
Just took a photo just then to show you the progress of it.
Its slowly getting there
Love and Skullies
AD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies