Saturday, March 26, 2011

A real photographer is an artist & their photographs show the soul and personality of their subject!

Life is much more beautiful to me when looking through the camera lens and you see the most beautiful girl in the world> and she belongs to you. This weekend the boys went to the drags here in Perth so I decided to do a girls night for Jess and I.
We adventured to Cottesloe Beach Saturday night thinking that those sculptures will be there still...but I was wrong.

Learning the right way of taking photos at Uni this semester has been so exciting and I will continue to strive to improve each time and continue having fun with photo shoots. I have had quiet a few enquires already for shoots which I'm excited about!
After watching the sunset and having yummy fish and chips what else could you ask for ...a relaxing Saturday night.
A big thanks to Jess for being such a great Model. xxoo
Love and Skullies
AD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies