Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sneak Peek at paintings that I'm making right now!

Hi everyone
Right now I'm trying to get stuck into a painting session on wooden canvas's. I have incorporated scrapbooking and painting together to form something that hopefully intrigues the imagination...
Every year I try and submit paintings into the Beverley Art Gallery which happens at Easter time each year. Every year I fail with not enough time allocated to finish them off but this year it's different ...I have put it into my weekly planner and gave myself a DEADLINE...
Here are some sneak peeks at how it's going.

I was trying to find the beginning of the canvas shots...no where to be seen...but I will continue to search for them!
She is starting to turn out really nicely..this is probably only half finish. So as you can tell I have a lot of work ahead of me before mid March.
Love and Skullies
AD

4 comments:

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies