Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Update:

Scrapbooking Gallery Update: Ready for Valentines Day with New Paper Embellishments.
Scrapbooking Layout by Roberta Gallotti
Michelle Tan's amazing Layout using the new cute little valentine cards.
Guest Designer Update: Wonder who it is? Check out the link....
Who is joining the Angie Delarie Design Team?
I had so many entries...48 to be exact! WOW
I was blown away by all these amazing scrapbooking layouts flying through my email account. It was a very hard descision ...
but with great delight these girls won a position on my Design Team...
Congratulations on all these girls...they are amazing and check out their links above.
Shop Update: All new Valentine's Day Paper embellishments are at the SHOP now!
                                         Love and Skullies
                                                 AD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies