Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Aussie Aussie Aussie!!

It was Australia Day here yesterday..and to celebrate we had a BBQ and a nice walk down to the Fireworks. (Its good living so close to fireworks)
I love decorating ...and attacked my house with flags, balloons and everything Aussie.
                        The afternoon started with some kiddie entertainment...trampoline style!
                                    A sizzling BBQ with salad, meat and Yummy Prawns with mango..
While Aaron cooked the BBQ us girls sat under the
gazebo and drank lots of drinkies!
                                 and looked very Aussie with all our embellishments!haha
                           This was taken at the fireworks...a little too dark but I still like it!
                                                                    Sparklers galore..
Here is Jess and Me!
Here is a little video...just quick of the fireworks!
and my Hubby chatting through the whole lot...typical.
I hope you all had a great day...
Come back soon to see the reveal of the 2011
Angie Delarie Design Team
Beginning of Feb
Love and Skullies 
AD

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much
    Didn't really get the time to snap really good ones...day went too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi!Oi!Oi! My brother in law is from Australia and my nephew and niece have dual citizenship so we celebrate a mini version too! Looks like yours was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute Courtney..what a great Idea
    I hope you guys had lots of fun then with your mini version!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies