Saturday, November 27, 2010

Where is the Christmas Spirit??

The winter holiday season is a time of year that everybody enjoys. With a fresh blanket of snow on the ground, carolers echoing in the distance and the smell of Christmas trees for miles, how can you not be seduced by the spirit? Hang on was that Australia I'm talking about...arhhh NO!!
I so wish that we had snow and carolers that sing at every ones front door step...maybe we just don't get into the Christmas spirit as much as everyone else in the world?
I love Christmas...so why doesn't everyone else? In my household we make Christmas cookies, gingerbread men, edible tree decorated stars. We drive on Christmas eve and look at all the Christmas lights at every ones houses. Each year I still get to enjoy adding that festive memorabilia to my very own home and also to the classroom areas at my school I work at. This year is no exception with the display I'm producing at school (will show snaps soon of the christmas design). So to send Christmas cheer to my family and children that don't get it at homes...well that's giving Christmas spirit to a few! My home is usually decorated in all rooms...even the toilet haha. This way you’ll be able to savor the holiday spirit everywhere you go. So to add some extra special holiday flare to your house this year add a special Christmas tree. Each year I have a green Christmas tree, this year I opted for the white tree to go with my white picture frames with heaps of colour and lights and glitter decorations.




 You’ll be sure to have your very own winter white wonderland when you decorate your white tree with decorations and white winter themed accessories. Feels like your living in snow! haha I wish..
Maybe that coolness feeling might overcome us since we are having temperatures close to 40 degree's here in Perth this week. yuk..
                                                 Love and Skullies
                                                             AD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies