Saturday, November 6, 2010

Scraproom Renovation Update!

I needed more room than being squished into a tiny nook (corner of bedroom). Our back patio was never used and I thought whhhaaaallllaaahhhhh! Enclose with some walls, paint the old concrete and maybe add a old aircond. The old roof is tin and if you know what tin is like during summer (HOT) but you just put up with things in life!. haha
FLOOR PAINTED: 
All walls were painted in a off white colour paint and the another side had a hint of grey tones. I was lucky to find these 10 litre paint tins at my salvage yard...Love SALVAGE YARDS!!
As I was getting the corrigated iron ready for the 1/2 walls to cover the bricks a cute little or should I say FAT gecko was hiding in them...I did get a fright!!
The start of my corrigated iron on the 1/2 walls...so glad I picked the grey tone paints..and can't wait for it to maybe gather a bit of rust over time! more character..
I will add more photo's soon as this is only half the length of my room... the other end(SCRAPROOM!)
Love and Skullies
AD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies