Monday, November 8, 2010

In Need of Some Wicked Markers!!

I have been looking at getting some nice markers lately. If you know me..I think some do, I will usually use a black artliner in around 4 days! Yes that's right...
 I would like to be able to blend different colours while colouring my stamp images.
I have started making some really cute and unique acrylic stamp characters, coming real soon.. I'm so excited about them!
I have found a few fantastic marker brands ..
but the one I think I really would like is the copic marker.
They are perfect because they...
Refillable ink and replaceable nibs
• 334 colors
• Guaranteed to not dry out for three years
• Copic Markers are Non-toxic
• Alcohol-based ink dries acid-free
• Our Airbrush System works with COPIC markers
• Guaranteed color consistency
Which I think would suit me down to a tee...hehe
Now to try and get them!!..so my dream can turn into a reality!
Has anyone got these markers and can tell me about them??
                              Love and Skullies
                                          AD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies