Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Extra long blog ...watch out! (Star wars birthday party, Halloween updates)

I haven't blogged in so long..and I'm very sorry for that, life in the Delarie house hold has been hectic with University assignments due. Having to work at other schools completing week prac's (assessments), family life and normal work! First update....
Jakes Star Wars Birthday Party:
 My Jake had his 12th Star Wars birthday party last week and I think it was a blast for all, I decorated everything in star wars theme ...even the cups!
Played heaps of older kids games like wrap the storm trooper, tug a war (jedi v sith), Darth vader pinata (which i made), pin the lightsaber on the storm trooper, planet spinner (donuts)...etc
Here are some snaps...




I think a fun day had by all ..it started at 4:30pm and finished at 10:am. One mum said that her boy crashed asleep in the afternoon at 4 and woke up at 8 in the morning..tired them out!yahhh
Check out the cake that took me 1 day to make...on Jakes lap in the group shot!
Halloween Spooky Night:
I have been burning the candle at both ends lately ...so when it was trick or treat time down our street I was sleeping and awoke to little kids out the front of my house! arhh I hadn't even decorated the house!
I jumped up straight away and gave them cool brain packaged popping lollies and Sponge bob hamburger lollies...best lollies ever!


Honestly ...would you give candy to this Halloween Skeleton! haha He takes after his dad "Mr Comedian"
I hope everyone enjoyed halloween and got heaps of lollies!
Love and Skullies
AD

1 comment:

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies