Friday, September 3, 2010

My school week (as a Teacher) is finished!

I have enjoyed being in a Year One class that I received
this year. The students were so little and oh so cute.
Each one having their own little personality coming out
and the best teacher ever! I did many rolls in the school
especially today, we just finished sports carnival day and
I'm soooo tired and exhausted (early night for me)
Here is a photo of what we made during a Bunnings incursion
and the fantastic Fathers Day cards I helped them make.












I illustrated my Father to demonstrate..
What's something special that your Dad might wear?
Completed him in a hour that morning..hehhe
Other Teachers were jealous hahahah
What are you going to buy your Dad this Fathers Day???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies