Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME.... I'm 33.....


I wanted to go out and run a muck dancing on my birthday but Aaron(hubby) was sick all week so i thought that was out of the question.So my friend Chatelle invited me to come over to her place and have a Chinese and movie night with heaps of nibbles and drinks off course!
During the day she sent me this oh so yummy chocolate flower basket that put a smile from ear to ear Aaron said for ages...hehheee
I usually don't get flowers! so i thought I'd show them to you...


Then after 3 movies and drinks food and nibbles ...
Here is Chantelle and me (around 3 in the morning)
Looking good hahahaaa
Thanks so much hun> you are one in a million!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies