Thursday, June 4, 2009

Inspiration and fun day > Thursday !!

I put Thursday away for my business day >
To catch up with emails and Etsy shop ...and post orders.
Although today i got called in for someone being sick at school.
And i had a fun filled day > full of laughter and wishing to go live
in the country again.
( remind myself not to talk about the farm again soon)
Makes me home sick.
We were chating about all different jobs that we had
done in the past>And i used to be-able to do the Table >
in the shearing shed. This means sorting out the wool ..
and bailing them up ready for selling.
But i think the country life is still in me > Dying to get out ..
Although that's a bit hard when u live with a City Boy !
I'll work on him ....
What is some off your crazy jobs that
you had done in the past ???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies