Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Felt Characters >>


Hi there ...
These are the cutest little felt characters ..
Im hand stitching together >right now !!
So hurry because im only making a few ...first in best dressed..
They are only small ..but filled with love and Character
Also diving into a few other area's soon as well>> cant wait !!!
I put my application form in for the jewelery shop yesterday..
I cant wait .. I still believe it will be bloody dangerous ( Jewelery and Me )
Love and Skullies

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angie

    How are you going. Haven't seen you for a wee while. Not good news about your husband, but interesting news about your new venture. Which jewellery shop? Good luck. Let me know how you go

    Hugs and Kisses
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This felt buddy is cuuuute !!! And I do love the new etsy shop banner too !

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies