Saturday, March 1, 2008

Aaarrrr Me Harrrdddiess!!!!

Friday night I Adventured back to
SFTH to do our treasure box class
with Sue !!! How cool is this ?
She is soo dame talented ...
Took us until midnight to do !!
I finished it off today..


Congrat's to Bekka for winning
Skullie ..I posted him this morning.
He should be all buckled up for his flight .
Should get there soon!!!
Thanks again to the beautiful comments
about my Stamps!!!
Any one interested just drop us a line .
Good luck next time ...????
Love and Skullies Ang

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! LOVE your altered treasure chest - awesome job. Yeah, that little lamb just made me get all excited and feel like a child again when I saw him. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Angie.. thats sooooo very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! Your treasure box is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!

    xxxMarieke

    ReplyDelete
  4. the treasure box looks really good! i love the colours used... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies