Sunday, August 19, 2007

MY ROOM RENOVATION UPDATE!!!!


We've both been sick this week. One of those nasty flue's going around..
Starts with a sore throat then blocked up then really tired and exhausted!!!
Then going to the toilet all the time...
Ive had enough now please take it away ...been over a week now!!!!
Aaron's been doing this, this weekend.
MY BACK ROOM!!!
Weatherboard up this weekend....
I can finally see my room coming to life!!!

This is my engine to go into my HQ Prem
Eventually going to have some fun first with the motor in it now a 308,
then put the 388 Chevy in it
( the picture to your left!!!)
Did 11.00's in Aaron's torana down the track...
So we can only see what it does in my car?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving a comment!
I love hearing from you...
love and skullies